Wednesday, 31 July 2013

A new step for 8th Sin Creations!

I've been tossing and turning the idea of starting a blog for 8th Sin Creations in my head and I've finally decided to go along with it! Hopefully this will be full of project update photos, new shop stock updates, behind the scenes knowledge about my products, inspiration and chances for you guys to be a part of my business more, win prizes and get a say in things!

First chance I get, I'll do polls on to help choose the name of new product lines for my store, and a random voter will win a special little prize each time! It may only be a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet etc. but there will lots of chances to enter so maybe you'll get lucky!

Let me know if there's anything you want to see, whether it's on the blog or in my shop and I'll do my best to make it happen!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment