Saturday, 28 September 2013

Cast Your Votes: Skeleton Hand Items

Hey all! Currently I'm priming some skeleton hands to turn into hair clips, brooches, necklaces and more in time for Halloween!

So I decided to turn the attention to you, my lovely customers and get your help in deciding what items and colours to make them!

I'll be making the skeleton hands into hair clips, brooches and necklaces but is there anything else you'd like to use them as?

Originally the skeleton hands are grey and when primed, they're white. What other colours would you like to see them in? Pink? Black? Blue? And would you like a glittery effect or not?

The choice is yours, comment below to let me know what you would buy and I'll pick a random commenter to win a pair of the skeleton hand hair clips in white! This is just the start of my 'Cast Your Votes' posts, where I want your say on what you want me to make and sell and each time I need your votes, I'll select a random commenter to win a small prize as a token of my appreciation! I'll post anywhere in the world (spammers excluded) so what do you have to lose? After all, I wouldn't be here without your custom so I want to give something back! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. Pastel lilac ones would be cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh or that pearlescent paint ?

      Delete
    2. Thank you, that would be really cute! I was thinking along the lines of pastel 'creepy cute' style colours but wanted to know the most popular ones from you guys. Pearlescent effect would be so pretty too!

      Delete
    3. The creepy cute style is so much fun, and they would look adorable with them ! And I've never seen any with pearlescent paint, if you did them I'd have to get them !

      Delete
    4. You have been selected to win the skeleton hand hair clips by default, hooray! Please let me know your postal address by emailing me at laura-haslam@hotmail.co.uk!

      Delete