Wednesday, 18 December 2013

New Item: Antique Bronze 'Queen Bee' Necklace & Earrings Jewellery Set

I couldn't resist these adorable bee pendants and charms and knew immediately what I wanted to make with them! I present a new item for my store - Antique Bronze 'Queen Bee' Necklace & Earrings Jewellery Set, available here for just £10!

 photo P1060251_zps50023b76.jpg
I absolutely love the large 3D bee pendant and added antique bronze flower links to the necklace chain to accent it - and you know, because bees like flowers! I also accented the smaller bee charms (worker bees?) with amber acrylic 'drops of honey'!

 photo P1060230_zpse61af640.jpg

The set is just so cute, I kept one aside for myself. I plan to wear it with Dolly Kei mostly but of course, antique bronze matches almost any outfit and style and it'd be rude not to wear this little set everywhere!

 photo P1060252_zps4964e2a4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment