Thursday, 19 December 2013

Recently I Finished... Antique Bronze Key, Gears & Heart Necklace Commission & New Addition to the Store

This past week I was commissioned to make an antique bronze key necklace, accented with a round antique bronze gears charm and two ruby red heart gems by a lady on Etsy. It was to arrive for Christmas so I made and posted it out in less than one day! *fist pump*

 photo P10603171_zps8f004278.jpg

 photo P10603191_zpsdfc905ea.jpg
I packaged it up my usual way - business card, free gift (in this case, stickers) and sealed plastic bag but I also wrapped it up in Steampunk writing paper seeing as it was to be a Christmas gift.

The necklace was so pretty, I couldn't resist making more with one heart gem and list them in my store!

 photo P1060366_zpsf74effe9.jpg
I have red, fuchsia and black in stock (for some reason the black didn't photograph well at 4pm, will try again soon!) and can make them with amber, yellow, orange, green, emerald green, blue, light pink, light purple, purple or clear heart gems instead.

 photo P1060380_zps1afa4882.jpg
The necklaces are £6 each and available on my Etsy store here. I may make some matching earrings, would you be interested in that, my lovely customers/readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment