Wednesday, 4 June 2014

New Item: Purple, Pink & Yellow Plastic Hello Kitty Necklace

Hello everyone! Lately in my personal life I have been decluttering my whole living space. My craft studio, which was far overdue a declutter as well as my entire house. I've also been doing the same with my supplies as I'd like to get some new materials in and new product launches. I've been trying to use up some supplies I have put off using, as you may recall from my previous posts.

With some plastic chain I had forgotten about, some gold stardust beads and a Hello Kitty pendant, I created this super cute necklace perfect for Sweet Lolita, Fairy Kei, Decora, Creepy Cute and Pastel Goth.

il_570xN.610708427_apug
Purple, Pink & Yellow Plastic Hello Kitty Necklace

The plastic items are great for people who are sensitive to metals (I know I am). The necklace has silver alloy-based findings, mainly jump rings and the lobster clasp fastening and the rest is plastic and acrylic.

il_570xN.610597196_ki8k

I think all the colours coordinate easily into sweeter outfits and the soft, plastic look is very popular nowadays. I'm not sure if you know but plastic chain is more expensive than metal chain - crazy, right?!

However, this necklace is on sale at just £3.50 including free UK postage - worldwide postage is only £3.50 extra and you can include a couple more items for that price! I have two available, click here to buy!

Do you like these necklaces? Would you like to see more in the future? I'll show you some more necklaces I made to reduce my ever-growing supply stash next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment