Friday, 6 June 2014

New Item: White & Pink Floral Bow & Crown Necklace

Today I'm here to show you an item recently listed that I created to try and decrease my supply stash. I have a lot of items I bought or halfway made and forgot about so now I'm finishing them or using the supplies up and selling them cheap!

I had these grosgrain ribbon bows in my supply box that I was originally going to turn into hair accessories but I realised they'd make super cute and unique necklaces!

il_570xN.610596276_fwtq

il_570xN.610707463_mdj8

The crown charms give a really elegant feel! I think they'd look lovely in a floral Sweet Lolita or Classic Lolita coordinate as well as even Hime Gyaru and Lolita!

il_570xN.610596298_7o1l

The bows are cotton grosgrain ribbon with white glass pearl beads. The findings are alloy based and the crown charm is Tibetan silver. This necklace is on sale at just £3.50 including free UK postage; worldwide postage is only £3.50 extra and you can get a couple of other items with no additional postage cost too! There are two of these available, click here if you're interested in purchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment